Where has the time gone?

So I suck at blogging. I think I would be better at it if I was able to run over to the computer every time something came to me... however I am kind of preoccupied these days...

And if that isn't worth being preoccupied with, I don't know what is.

These past 6 weeks have kind of been a blur. For those of you who don't know, I've never really been around babies, and the ones I have been around were at least a year old. So, I've learned how to change a diaper, hold a baby, swaddle a baby... not to mention breastfeeding and cloth diapering.

I love him a lot and that's new for me too. I am NOT NOT NOT a baby person... I don't want to hold your baby or look at pictures of your baby. I also don't think most babies are very cute. But now that I have my own my heart is swollen with so. much. love for this little guy.

So for those other new moms that may be in the same shoes as me (completely clueless with babies)- I promise it DOES get easier. Keep at it. If you want to breastfeed your baby, it DOES get easier... and I've had lots of problems with it (thrush being one... pain, pain, pain!) Also, they may not be great nappers but they are changing so much everyday that naturally their schedule is bound to change, too. You can do it. Cling to Jesus. His grace is enough, I promise.

OH and I had my first mother's day!

It's a sweet life.

Comments

Popular Posts