No words


It hurts and I don't understand.

I don't care about anyone's political stance or opinion about gun control.

There are poor sweet mamas with unwrapped Christmas presents and empty beds.


There are poor sweet little children that have had their innocence taken from them.

It doesn't seem fair... this world we live in.

I feel so deeply about this incident, yet in other parts of the world this type of thing happens daily.


I just want Jesus to come and end it all. Come back. Make everything the way it was supposed to be... before the ugliness of sin changed everything.

Take away my desire to control everything. Take away my desire to eat when I don't know what else to do with my feelings. Take away my bitterness and hate.

Take away the pain. Take away the sickness. Take away the chance of any mama having to bury her sweet baby. Take away the chance of any child having to live in fear.

O come, Thou Day-Spring, come and cheer
Our spirits by Thine advent here
Disperse the gloomy clouds of night
And death's dark shadows put to flight.
Rejoice! Rejoice! Emmanuel
Shall come to thee, O Israel.

Comments

Popular Posts